Friday, June 02, 2006

Misfit

Just finished reading an essay by Walter Bejamin - 'The work of Art in the age of mechanical reproduction'

Will try getting in with some extracts from it in the coming few days.
Have not written anything for the past one week
Almost all of my time is getting consumed by self introspection.

And I have started finding the ancient faults with me yet again.

Non-assertive
Self indulged
Urban handicap

I wonder what stories would I have written had I not been anyhow related to Raigarh

3 comments:

Amalendu said...

SOS...
meet Sashi... he was looking forward to work with you on a new project. Also can spend some nice time with him. It may help you overcoming these three weakness.

Siddharth Tripathy said...

thanks Jaan-E-Man
I will talk to him today...will call you now ...take his number

lohe ke haath

Runa said...

the whole weekend went in doing exactly the same. I am scared i am loosign the capacity and the ability to dream