Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My printer has a magenta bias. And I remember.


She has stopped loving me.
There were days when I fixed my gaze on the turn in my street.
She appeared.
And before disappearing, turned once to wave her hands.

From my balcony, it used to be so pleasantly simple
Before a bath, we shared.


After so long and in these ugly times without even her possibility, I think of her and remind myself.
How shamelessly have I continued this.
The farce of loving her.

My dog explains through his tired breath.
Does it happen yet?

4 comments:

uglygirl said...

why do i feel i know what or whom you are talking about? especially you standing at the balcony and waving as she goes to....school, is it?

Siddharth Tripathy said...

At some time in life, one has to stand at a balcony and wave at her going to school...its involuntary

myriadmind said...

at some point of time your clock is timed in accordance with her rickshaw wala's coming or going.
at some point of time yur maths notebook is filled with sketches of her
her image her name in every page
waiting abated at night hoping you will see her by the balcony at night

Runa said...

ok guys thats interesting. it feels so important all of a sudden. ok even I will add to this At some tme...

at some time
she had to make it quick just in case she missed you before leaving for school or thinking you might have left for badminton...
at times she had to be there in the balcony waiting for nothing and everything perhaps...