Wednesday, October 26, 2005

To The Remains Of My Un-tortured Past ---Part One

Those who read this can send me money. Or they could go out of their houses on a winter afternoon. If their places do have a river, I would be satisfied. They could also go and make a courtesy visit to someone they haven’t been able to meet for quite sometime. Anything could have prevented them. After all it has been such a busy day so far. And its not guaranteed that you find a moment to look at the sky and wonder. How chilling the wind is. It wouldn’t be wrong if you don’t call it a wind, frozen swords cutting your face without mercy. But I wouldn’t unnecessarily hold you. Its obvious from your face that you have been riding for nearly an hour in this cold. Its good that you reach home as early as possible. So you see, how considerate and understanding I have been. That has been my way since I woke up today to a morning alarm set on my cell phone.

And the ones who don’t read it can always find me dying with moths in the last light of existence.

5 comments:

Runa said...

hi'
it a good way to keep in touch a bit ceatively. check my blog have posted a few lines. check out for -unisexzone@blogspot.com
let me know how you like that, its from arunlekha a friend of mine. listen why don u post your comments on my blog. please do it will help me to write better. and please keep posting.

Runa said...

I always like your comments even if i do not understand it at times. Why aren't you writing plz post something. i am waiting to read something from you that will make me write. in between did you read my friend's blog?
i am waiting...

Siddharth Tripathy said...

I am a perfectionist in some sense.
You know my stubborn process of re-re-visions when it comes to writing. Those that end up in folded papers in my back pocket, moistened by sweat, waiting to be rolled over for an itching ear.
But as I gather from these kaleidoscopic times around me, I assert, there’s no time for re-doing. Things like this BLOG, have arrived. And as much as I have known it, it’s enough for a recoil. The first reaction it sparked within me was a profound sense of alienation to the prevalent anarchy of poly-transitions. (you may call it a helpless escape of someone who has just started losing his pace) Cyber-jugglery, another marketable concept, sensationalist overtone of an advertising age, so many things I tried to term.

Yet. No denials to a fact that I’m happy to write, and happier to know for sure that I have readers. Internet has dramatically changed the distributive equations. And one could only be grateful for this. At least for people like me, holed up in an obscure place like mine, just dreaming to strike it some day.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.